Canceling Your Membership Is As Easy As 1-2-3...
Instructions: Simply fill out the form below and choose the program you'd like to cancel. Since our automated system uses your e-mail address to locate your account, make sure to use the same EXACT e-mail you used to sign up for the program.
BEFORE YOU CANCEL, REMEMBER THESE ENFORCED RULES TO KEEP PROGRAMS FAIR TO EXISTING MEMBERS:
1) Elite Krav Maga Program at School: A full guarantee and refund is available if you wish to cancel your child's Elite Krav Maga program at school within THE FIRST 30 DAYS; however, after the 30 day period, there are no cancellations available for the rest of the terms
2) Elite Krav Maga Prorgram at Plantation Academy: Membership will be effective at the end of the following month. For example, if you submit your cancellation on February 15, cancellation will take place on March 31.
3) Elite Summer Camp Program: Elite Summer Camp can be cancelled with the following charges applied.
Please note that we plan our staffing needs according to registrations in order to provide a safe, structured learning atmosphere for our students.
Cancellation Policy - A complete refund is available on your summer camp tuition less the following charges:
- We are one of the ONLY summer camps that offer a refund on tuition past the camp start date; however, we must receive two weeks notice from the Monday of the weeks being cancelled. For example, if you signed up for our full summer camp and choose to cancel on Wednesday, June 19, you will receive a refund on the weeks purchased beginning on Monday, July 1, 2013 less the following:
- $150 cancellation processing fee per child
- $20 per week for each cancelled week will be charged
- The week after the date of cancellation will not be refundable and will be billed at the rate based on attendance for the shorter term.
- Previous weeks tuition will be modified based on rate for attendance over the shorter term.